About The Program
Python is a user-friendly programming language which helps you get sure-fire success with the programs you create. And that is probably the reason why it is considered one of the best tools for prototype development and other tasks linked to ad-hoc programming. This language is todays need extremely powerful and every industry usage it in a greater extend.
Python is a general-purpose language — sometimes referred to as utilitarian — which is designed to be simple to read and write. The point that it’s not a complex language is important. The designers placed less of an emphasis on conventional syntax, which makes it easier to work with, even for non-programmers or developers. Which is very much rich because of its readily available libs and modules.
Furthermore, because it’s considered truly universal and used to meet various development needs, it’s a language that offers a lot of options to programmers in general. If they begin working with Python for one job or career, they can easily jump to another, even if it’s in an unrelated industry. The language is used for AI & machine learning, Big data, system operations, web development, server and administrative tools, deployment, scientific modeling and much more.
Program: UEFI/BIOS Firmware
Anjali Sathyanathan K
Education: B.TechProgram: UEFI/BIOS Firmware
Program: UEFI/BIOS Firmware
Program: UEFI/BIOS Firmware
Goal: Become a Technology Expert in Python Automation Testing that will enable you to be a Key Player in the industry. By completing this you are eligible and can certainly aim for the roles such as Python Developer, Firmware Verification Engineer, Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Python Engineer, Test Automation Engineer, Test Engineer Embedded, Automation Engineer, Embedded Test-case development Engineer, Embedded Engineer with Python Scripting etc.
Univision Technology Consulting Pvt. Ltd. offers 12-Week Advanced Python-Automationjob oriented course. This course is designed to offer real time industry training & real time exposure to the candidates before getting into the real time project in client location, there by provides for bridging the gap between client requirements and candidate’s academic skill set. By pursuing the following Program in Python-Automation candidates gain ready acceptance in the corporate. This will enable the job seekers specially Fresher's to prepare themselves to match the industry standards and also enable the candidates to fetch job precisely on the skilled profession that has huge demand & scarcity. This will also help to be in less competitive arena and shape up career in a highly demanded domain.
You will learn
- x86 architecture basics like an overview of the instruction set, register set and operating modes, multiprocessor initialization methods, advanced processors technology.
- The behaviour of segmentation, how it was originally intended to be used and how it is actually used by operating systems today (both 32-bit and 64-bit OSs)
- Interrupt service routines for both software and hardware interrupts as well as exceptions
- Paging in both the 32-bit environments as well as the 64-bit environments including using various page sizes
- What the concepts of virtualization are and the behaviour of the x86 hardware extensions for virtualization (including benefits and side-effects)
- How PCIe is backward compatible with PCI and PCI-X
- Definition and responsibilities of each layer in the PCIe interface, PCI Configuration Space
- PCIe transaction types and definitions
- PCI enumeration
- How USB host software generates and schedules USB traffic
- How to verify proper USB packet protocol for all USB transfer types
- USB Enumeration
- Details regarding the implementation and operation of the extensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI)
- How to initialize and configure an xHC for runtime operation
- The behaviour and purpose of all the data structures (PCI config space, MMIO space and system memory structures) associated with an xHC including how to explore them on a live running system
- The events that occur during an attach and remove event
- To evaluate and explain the activity captured by a protocol analyser when a High-Speed device is hot plugged into both full-speed and high-speed ports
- The requirements for implementing an endpoint device
- How to implement HID and Mass Storage class devices
- The operation of both full-speed and high-speed USB hubs
- Features of Type-C and Power Delivery
- Advantages of Type-C Cables
- Motivations for Power Delivery
- Advantages of Electrically Marked Cables
- Motivations for USB 3.0
- End-to-End Protocols
- Protocol Packet Types and Fields
- Transfer Types
- Bulk Streaming
- Link Error Detection and Handling
- Link Power Management
- SuperSpeed Reset
- USB Configuration
- USB 3.0 Hubs
- Physical Layer Electrical
- Organization of a variety of memory modules
- Different storage SATA, eMMC, SDIO, UFS
- On-board communication protocol I2C, eSPI, LPC, SPI (Specification)
- What, why, and where is “firmware?”
- BIOS – The x86 legacy firmware architecture
- Limitations Legacy BIOS places on modern systems, BIOS Post Codes
- System Boot Process
- Initialization of Processor, Memory and other Peripheral devices
- Option ROMs
- SMBIOS Details
- Advanced Configuration and Power (ACPI) specification, ASL
- Power Management
- UEFI Forum’s Platform Initialization, Intel’s Framework, and UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface)
- x86 platform essentials
- CPU capabilities in real- and protected-mode.
- Real- and protected mode memory maps.
- Debugger overview
- Update on Windows Debuggers features
- Advanced debugging techniques
- Focus on customizing and automating your debugger experience
- Debugger Command Programs
- Debugger Extensions
- Remote Debugging
- Advanced Driver Debugging
- UEFI Application Debugging
- EFI Shell Debugging
- Windbg, Intel® UEFI Development Kit Debugger Tool, RW-Everything utility, Dediprog Programmer, WDK, UEFI driver utility, Teraterm/Putty, Beyond Compare
- Visual Studio 2017 (Community version), Pyharm
- C, C++, Python
Beneficiary Name : Univision Technology Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Bank Name : Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Branch : Uttrahalli, Bangalore
Current Account No. : 918020008802442
RTGS/ NEFT IFSC : UTIB0002043
© 2018 Univision Technocon Pvt. Ltd.